Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to fourm form weatherford

New to fourm form weatherford

I'm new to the fourm. Looking for places to trail or crawl etc. I've got a deadbolt and my son has a dingo. I also have an older shafty. We live in weatherford
    Last edited by snapon boy; 10-22-2015 at 11:37 PM.

Welcome to the forum. I am still new to all this and looking for some places as well. I am in Springtown. I got a couple of coworkers in to RC crawling too. Maybe we can find some places and meet up some time. Maybe others can help us out.

I've been to soldier's Springs Park in weatherford it got some good spots. Maybe we can meet up in a couple of weeks

sounds good

Welcome! I live in Stephenville! almost every weekend a group of us get together in Glen rose At Big Rocks park. Saturday there is a Competition, and Sunday a casual Crawl. on Facebook check out North texas rc crawlers

That sounds good! What time? Is there a fee for Saturday? Our scx10 s are running. I'm rebuilding my shafty chassis.

there might be a 5$ fee per class, the only reason there is a fee associated with the comp is because it is a points series with prizes at the end. this will be the first comp of 6. it starts at 10 am!!! SCX10 is perfect, it is a scaler based competition

there might be a 5$ fee per class, the only reason there is a fee associated with the comp is because it is a points series with prizes at the end. this will be the first comp of 6. it starts at 10 am!!! SCX10 is perfect, it is a scaler based competition you do not have to compete,m you can just come out and drive

See you there

Thank you for the heads up we had fun!