Thread: New guy in San Antonio, no rig yet

New guy in San Antonio, no rig yet

Hey everyone!

I am currently on the lookout for a scale wheeler. I am 99% sure I am going to buy the axial scx-10 power wagon. I am coming from the full size world and own an 80 series land cruiser that is nicely equipped.

I would like to meet up with any local guys and check out the rigs before I buy.

Also, I am currently living on about 10 acres with lots of rocks, ceder, oak and more rocks. I think there is potential for an awesome course out there. If anyone wants to come out and take a look let me know. I will be out of town until the 10th or so.

Jon

Nothing? Not a real friendly group I see....

Sorry man. Most of the San Antonio guys I think are on the face book page. That it gets kinda dead on here through the holidays. So try San Antonio crawlers on face book and if ever in the DFW area hit us up we craw at least once a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Jon,
    What part of SA are you at? I'm in Beeville and about 80 miles south if central SA. I've been meaning to head up to SA for a get together sometime and now that my bruiser is almost complete, I am more than ready to go. Hopefully you will be there and get to see how it runs.

Harry