PDA

View Full Version : New guy in fw

zilla916
01-17-2014, 08:24 AM
I'm about a month into my first Crawler and LOVING it! I'm trying to meet more people in the same hobby and looking to crawl with.
Before I found this Forum I created a FaceBook group called "DFW RC Crawlers" to get everyone who has a Facebook in the local area to get on and share things and post new events. I have about 18 members on there so far (some from here) and am hoping to get more so we can hit trails and Competitions.
My name on there is "deafboy Customz"

Oh I have an SCX-10 Jeep that now has 110mm KING shocks, a Chevy full 4 door body from a traxxas 3.3, wide pro-line bumpers, 2.2 wheels, and a few Integy aluminum upgrades.

I would post a picture but this is my work computer lol.

Archangel
01-17-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm in Fort Worth and always looking for somebody to drive with. Unfortunately I seem to always be working, but evenings work usually. Let me know next time you go trailing.

cowboy_crawler
01-18-2014, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum guys!! were always posting up for going crawling, im actually right up the street from you guys so hope to see you out soon!!!

TrailSnail
01-19-2014, 01:33 AM
See you on the trails at Crowley park for the sunday run!

zilla916
01-21-2014, 07:58 AM
Shoot me a Text 2543920224 and we can meet up maybe this weekend or Join the group on FaceBook "DFW RC Crawlers" and meet all the guys I crawl with in the area

TrailSnail I'm definitely glad to see you came out there with us. I'll be planning another one soon.