PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning run

cowboy_crawler
07-13-2013, 01:33 PM
Whos up for a sunday morning run at murrel park before it gets hot

jcsaxial
07-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Wish i could! Back to work finally. Been real quiet lately. Whos all still around?

luenhsing
07-15-2013, 11:48 AM
It was perfect day to go for a swim, I did just that with Savage. Complete crawl under the water. Thanks to the water proof on HPI. Lets try it again next week. Should be very cool after all this rain. :)

ace138
07-15-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm still around.. Have a revamp instore for the Slant Belly. Also maybe a Wraith Bully since I'm not getting any bites on my stuff. :mrgreen:

Whos all still around?

bbking9
07-15-2013, 02:44 PM
All mine sold. Thanks to Frank and JR.!! I'l be back though...

luenhsing
07-15-2013, 03:17 PM
Billy, yes please, wish going trailing with you soon. If you want to just come out and visit us sometime. I always bring extra crawler, to spare before your next big build :).

jcsaxial
07-15-2013, 03:22 PM
I may be able to run here in a few days, gettin the sportsman together today. I dont know how long these wheels gonna hold out. After putting one on there is alot of slop in the hubs

luenhsing
07-15-2013, 03:24 PM
My middle name is sportsman. I am in.

cowboy_crawler
07-15-2013, 08:27 PM
Ya we need to get a big run together (when its not raining) I'm ready to try out the new setup on the wraith and the honcho is no more tearing down for a new build "ol camo" parts start coming in this week and can't wait

Lucas Thomas USMC
07-15-2013, 08:53 PM
Im a newie and wanting some pros to show me and teach me about the ins and outs I just bought new crawler going to be at door step friday.I would like to get ttogether with some guts on a trail ride.

jcsaxial
07-15-2013, 09:38 PM
welcome to your new addiction!

Hey Jr cant wait to see the ol beater! I talked to lou and he said he wont be able to get back on it till next week now:(

luenhsing
07-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Welcome, I am very new too, on the crawler, JR and ACE, and Billy helped me a lot. Bigger run with more people is much fun. Let me know I am still waiting on the Big Run with many people as possible. I will bring cold drinks as promised if we get a group of people, lets do some scale trial run. :)

cowboy_crawler
07-16-2013, 07:37 AM
A big turn out is always the best can't wait till we get everyone together again

Jcaxial that sucks about your rig but hopefully when he gets started he'll finish it. The "old camo" is goin to be sweet ill do a build thread on it I'm building it after my dads old mud truck

Usmc welcome to the forum your goin to love this hobby. So what kind of crawler did you order??