PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this Goober. Just retarded or what ??

bbking9
04-18-2013, 07:50 AM
See part way done on right side. https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/offroadrclub?fref=ts

What a goofball.

jcsaxial
04-18-2013, 09:35 AM
What the f#!& we have hacked his page huh!? If i was a hacker i sure wouldnt be workin weekends! I love how he thinks hes gona be a rc repair shop! Hahahahahahahaha what a joke. He needs to take that sht down.

ace138
04-18-2013, 03:15 PM
What a whackjob.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8430/7714142304_367fbb3945.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

burnitup
04-18-2013, 07:05 PM
WTF is that all about??? All me and Jeremy ever did was hook that mutherflower up! And did you read the lower posts??? That were trying to steal his logo and that all we are, are a bunch of "thefs" Ignorant cornhole still hasn't learned how to spell!!!!

burnitup
04-18-2013, 07:25 PM
can you believe this shi@*!!!!!
We're on his banned drivers list!!!!! As hackers and "Thefs"!!!
http://offroadrcdrivers.webs.com/banned-drivers

Me and Billy must be twice the douche bags as we're mentioned twice!:redfinger::redfinger::redfinger::redfinger: :redfinger::redfinger::redfinger::redfinger::redfi nger::redfinger:

cowboy_crawler
04-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Wow I'm glad I never met that guy seems like a real dbag

sgtsteve
04-18-2013, 09:00 PM
400+ members, damn, those comps must be a cluster f*$& to organize:mrgreen:

justin
04-18-2013, 09:30 PM
I agree with cowboy I'm glad I ever Meet the f%#k o. And I've meet all of y'all and have to say y'all are super kool and hackers and theifs haha I think this person needs sum professional help

bbking9
04-18-2013, 09:35 PM
400+ members, damn, those comps must be a cluster f*$& to organize:mrgreen:

He only has one other guy to run with. I forgot his name - the guy in the wheel chair.
All the other people are simply people who like RCs. They built a really nice track in their backyard :thatsfunny: - N O T !!!!

He stole his slogan "if it aint broke you're not trying" from Jeremy (jcsaxial).
He stole his logo from Ace.

And on top of all that - he cant spell worth a sh_t.

Hell - me and Ace offered to give him gas money just so he could come and drive with us.

I personally think he has the VELCRO on his tennis shoes pulled to tight and its cut off the blood supply to his brain.

sgtsteve
04-18-2013, 09:40 PM
I personally think he has the VELCRO on his tennis shoes pulled to tight and its cut off the blood supply to his brain.

Or his helmet is too tight!

burnitup
04-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Just so you know.... I just looked again and it looks like our buddy mike is all up in our business as he has updated his page from yesterday. It now has our names and a.k.a's
http://offroadrcdrivers.webs.com/banned-drivers

So now... Mike, it's apparent that you were really hurt by whatever you assume we have done to you... Now, I'm pretty sure that I am speaking for the four of us mentioned in your "banned driver page" you really need to slow down, take a deeeeeep breath, hug your wife, stare at your crawlers, and go to wherever your happy place may be and do me just ONE favor... Remove our names, as what you are doing is a form of SLANDER! Which can be punishable by law! I'm pretty sure that this might make you feel good about yourself putting our little group of guys who like to go out and have fun with expensive toys down, but in all reality it's pretty damn childish. And also, this whole hacking of your website, and us being "thefs", really man, is your life that boring that even after a year, you'd have to start making stuff up to sound important? Especially to all the guys who ran with you, hooked you up with a ton of parts, ridiculous deals, shirt ideas and final logo, good times, pictures, all that video footage on your site, and if I have to remind you that all of your banned drivers are on it, what really are you trying to get out of all this? And to everyone else, I apologize for the rambling, but Ive had the chance to run with most of you, and had a shit ton of fun doing it, and I'm pretty sure you all can say the same. So again Mike, either this might bring you to you sences or piss you off even more but get over it dude, grow up, and remove our names immediately!

jcsaxial
04-19-2013, 10:08 PM
Ok look mike if your reading this you nees to call me 9032607893 This has gone way im too far! There is no reason for this. This may affect my job. There is no reason for this to have gone this far. Im going to have to go to my security dept and make them aware of this! I dont know where you think we had hacked your site. Im lucky to check my email. Please Please lets stop this foolishness! There was no thefth or hack. You have steped into messin w peoples livelihood. Please lts get this resolved! Call me asap

jcsaxial
04-21-2013, 02:33 PM
after repeated attempts to try and get ahold of Mike, I am still unable to get a hold of him. I have left multiple messages for him to call me back still no response.