PDA

View Full Version : New engine for Wraith

luenhsing
02-15-2013, 10:49 AM
Cowboy,

Got a Castle Momba Max Pro and a Tekin pro4 3300kv from RPP hobbiy, will put into the Wraith once it is here. How is Honch going? Let do some trialing sometime soon. I will bring my honcho as well to trailing.

Justin,

Just heard you got a Wraith? Good for you man, how you liking it? I bought some hood pin conversion stuff body clip stuff, and I bought some extra ones. I will bring you one on the next meeting.

See you all on the Trail soon.

Frank:Shaking:

bbking9
02-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Hey Frank - you gonna run 2s or 3s with that Tekin?

If 3S - get ready to upgrade the gears in the transmission and driveshafts - to start. Then see what else gets torn up. Great motor esc combo - but Wraith out of the box just not ready for that kind of power.

Good luck.

cowboy_crawler
02-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Sweet man that's an awsom combo its gonna RUN :thumbsup:

luenhsing
02-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Ya 3s for sure, got full metal ds already, but still need help on gears. Any recommendation? Guys?

Got the twin hammer ordered yesterday. Hope it is good as they said it is. Got it at Rpphobby with $20 off coupon.

justin
02-15-2013, 01:12 PM
yes i got a wraith rtr its great...also got my tlt running so ya im ready for some trails :thumbsup:..BILLY when we we see you again...
i cant make it anywhere far this weekend so is anybody up for some miller creek???

ace138
02-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Congrats Justin on the Wraith, you will love yours. RTR is the way to go :thumbsup:.

It's been two weeks and still waiting for the Holmes Hobby motor to come in for my Wraith. It better be one bad momma or I'm going to go Brushless.

cowboy_crawler
02-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Rtr baby :redfinger:

justin
02-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Ya I can't wait to see what yours does

bbking9
02-15-2013, 09:08 PM
yes i got a wraith rtr its great...also got my tlt running so ya im ready for some trails :thumbsup:..BILLY when we we see you again...
i cant make it anywhere far this weekend so is anybody up for some miller creek???

Hey Justin, We have some family medical issues going on right now with my wifes dad. If I am not at work - I am relieving my wife at the hospital.

Hope to see you guys soon - some of you I havent even met:brickwall:

justin
02-16-2013, 08:10 AM
Sorry to here that..hope things get better for y'all and hope to see you soon