PDA

View Full Version : st fair

snowbikebear
10-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I just got home from the st fair and Toyota and ford have rc truck race tracks. Toyota track is too small and has two jumps and you get nothing for driving other than fun of rc. Ford has bigger track with bumps and jumps and they are giving out shirts and they also have $5 off $20 purchase at hobby town .so if going to fair go check out Ford truck area .

McTwist
10-10-2012, 10:46 PM
I just got home from the st fair and Toyota and ford have rc truck race tracks. Toyota track is too small and has two jumps and you get nothing for driving other than fun of rc. Ford has bigger track with bumps and jumps and they are giving out shirts and they also have $5 off $20 purchase at hobby town .so if going to fair go check out Ford truck area .

Thanks, we are going next week so I'll take the kids over to the Ford exhibit for some fun.

snowbikebear
10-11-2012, 12:44 AM
I would like to crawl the fountain rock pile under big tex . I think ill try after the fair is over .

cowboy_crawler
10-11-2012, 07:03 AM
I went on sat and drove at fords track it was fun but there trucks could have used some brushless help (there pretty slow) but it was cool to drive at the fair