PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

V.O
06-19-2012, 09:25 AM
I got a box of goodies my buddy sent me he wasn't using for is Honcho. As most of you know I a totally RC NOOB and have no clue if any of it is worth trying to install on my wraith? My plans for the wraith are to keep it true to its Rock Racer breed but just make it better. In a perfect world I would like to have it be a slightly better crawler & also not loose any top speed. So with that in mind do you all think it is worth it to put in a "venom 550 35T motor" with the VSC240 esc?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/JeepJosh125/100MEDIAIMAG1384.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/JeepJosh125/100MEDIAIMAG1385.jpg

Thanks in advance & sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm still learning :brickwall:

bbking9
06-19-2012, 10:06 AM
hey VO. well i have never heard of that esc - so I cant comment. i can tell you that the 35t motor may help you crawl a little better - but it will be SLOOOWWW. It will no longer be a racer. One thing that will help you crawl better and it id free - move your battery up front. get more weight up front.

What esc, motor and battery are you running on your Wraith right now? Once we know this info we can figure out what you need.

Generally speaking - you want to run a 540 size motor in your Wraith. You can run a 550 size - but you may have to do some dremeling to make it fit.

EDIT: here is a link to that ESC http://www.venom-group.com.au/vsc-240-brushed-electronic-speed-control/

The fact that it sells for $25 leads me to believe it is likely one you wont want to use. It looks like it will not run the 550 motor that you have since
the specs say 540 motor 8 - 23T. You have a 550 motor that is 35T.

V.O
06-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Right now I'm running the stock esc & 20T motor that comes with the RTR version of the wraith w/ a 5000mAh NIMH battery.

bbking9
06-19-2012, 10:26 AM
I am presuming it is a 2s lipo and not a 3s lipo - correct.

V.O
06-19-2012, 10:30 AM
I am presuming it is a 2s lipo and not a 3s lipo - correct.

??? sorry man for the ignorance- but I think its a 3s

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/JeepJosh125/IMAG1272.jpg

bbking9
06-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Nope - it is a 2s (7.2V = 2S 11.1 = 3s). EDIT - not even lipo - so it is not even a 2S.

You have several choices - run it as is till something burns up and then upgrade or if you have some cash - upgrade now.

Couple guys I run with (Ace and Shadow) run all stock stuff and it does pretty darn well.

If you upgrade - you want a ESC that supports 3S and has drag brake. You can ususally find one used for around $50-$60. Motors - I would only buy new - run about $40 from Holmes Hobbies. 3S lipos run around $15 - 20 each depending on size.

SO you are looking at $120 or ao to upgrade.

EDIT - holy crap - just realized those are NIMH batteries. You can run those - but you definately absolutley need to switch to LIPos ASAP.

So you will need a lipo charger - about $45 on Hobbypartz.com

ace138
06-19-2012, 11:00 AM
7.4 is 2S and that's what you wanna run in a RTR, to keep from breaking parts. I have a RTR and beat the hell out of it.

My list of must dos for RTR - 2S Lipo / LSM(lower shock mount) flip/ relo Battery up front / axial knock offs STRC (IIRC), alum C hubs and Knuckles/ AC Glue the C hubs (including the screws that hold the Chub to the housing) to the housing. Then you will be set for a long time of abuse. Most guys dump a ton of money into the steering and links, IMO that's a waste of money for a trail rig, rock racer. Axial did a great job with the Wraith RTR. The stock parts hold up good, if you don't over power it and weigh it down with heavy wheels and tires.

I'd pass on that ESC.

You beat me to it, dang it BBKing, lol

bbking9
06-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Im off today - so sitting here doing nothing.

Locked Up
06-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Once of the best things you can do for it is to switch to lipo. They are lighter and more powerful than the NIMH. So it will crawl a little better (and do high speed a little better).

For Lipo's I pretty much only go to hobbycity.com. It takes some time for stuff to get here but they are stupid cheap. And for the most part the zippy packs I have gotten form there have lasted quite well.

When it comes time for an ESC, I have 2 favorites.
The Tekin FXR is small, powerful and has the best drag brake out there. I like it for my scalers that I make waterproof boxes for because it's so small.

I also like the Holmes Hobbies BRXL waterproof ESC. It's a little larger than the FXR but comes waterproofed and has slightly better low end resolution.

If you are looking for one of those ESCs, let me know and I'll see what kind of deal I can get you. You will be pretty happy with either as both are programmable and very nice units.

The biggest thing I think you can do to make it crawl better is weight in the wheels (or new heavier wheels). The issue is of course that you will end up having more weight and be slower for high speed stuff. So if that is something you care about, you may want to just hang on to the stock wheels and tires for high speed & bashing, then get yourself a nice set of wheels & tires for crawling.

As far as the 35t motor, it's on the crawler end of the motor spectrum but if you volt up with lipo (especially 3s) you might be happy with it as dual purpose, especially depending on what gearing you run for the spur and pinion.

V.O
07-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Thank you for the help.

I was looking at getting a second battery for my Wraith. I was just going to get another 5000mah NimH but after reading this info it sounds like I should switch to a Lipo setup.

I took a look at hobbycity.com and have no clue what to get. In your opinion what battery and charger should I get?

bbking9
07-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Go to hobbypartz.com. Free shipping over $50.

Since it looks like you are sticking with the stock esc - you want a 2s lipo (7.4V)
5000mah is ok - but you will get tired driving it before the battery runs out.
Something around 4000 is still great and a little lighter.

JUST BE SURE YOU DO NOT BUY ONE THAT IS TOO BIG (IE - TOO LONG).
Measure the opening where the battery is going an buy a lipo just smaller than that.

SO buy a 2S (7.4) that will fit. the "C" rating 20C, 25C 30C is not that critical at this point.

You also need to get the Thunder AC6 lipo charger. It is on sale for like $40.
http://www.hobbypartz.com/thac6smbachw.html

Not sure what connectors you run on your batteries. But the charger and the lipos will need like connectors. If you cannot solder - take to a hobby shop - they can do it cheap.

Sh0rtBus
07-19-2012, 09:21 AM
I agree on the battery size. I run a 5000 mah 2S lipo and I have yet to play long enough at one time to run it down completely. But then again I've had motor heating issues, so the motor has been the limiting factor in my play time. Only got one run on the Integy 35T motor I picked up from Mr. King, so can't attest to run time there, but I'd guess I probably get about 45 minutes of run time off a single charge with lots of WOT.

Sh0rtBus
07-19-2012, 11:48 AM
What motor & gear ratio?

Sh0rtBus
07-20-2012, 08:51 AM
Guess the 27T is a better mill than the 20T the RTR comecs stock with. Smoked mine on pack 3 running stock gears.

spankbomb
07-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Guess the 27T is a better mill than the 20T the RTR comecs stock with. Smoked mine on pack 3 running stock gears.

Check out this thread. You may want to make sure your rear axle shaft isn't helping to bind up your drivetrain.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/330536-rear-axle-short-shaft-issue.html

Sh0rtBus
07-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Check out this thread. You may want to make sure your rear axle shaft isn't helping to bind up your drivetrain.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/330536-rear-axle-short-shaft-issue.html

You know? It could be. I was a little surprised that the stock motor went so fast, but I had a Traxxas 12T 550 Titan on stand-by so no biggie....at least at the time. Tried several different gear combinations and could never get the motor to run cool, so I picked up an Integy 35T V11 from Billy for a steal and even after 15-20 minutes of run time, it starts getting pretty warm.

I'm reading through the thread right now, but it seems the first part talks mainly about the axle housing/chubs not wanting to go back together right. So what exactly do I need to look for here?

spankbomb
07-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Rear axle, short shaft. Pull it. The flange should be appear thinner than what you've seen on other shafts. If it isn't, contact Axial. They'll send you a replacement set.

Sh0rtBus
07-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Rear axle, short shaft. Pull it. The flange should be appear thinner than what you've seen on other shafts. If it isn't, contact Axial. They'll send you a replacement set.

And that could potentially cause the gear mesh between the ring gear and pinion to be too close, right?

spankbomb
07-20-2012, 01:44 PM
I believe so. I think there are pictures in the thread showing the correct thickness of the flange.

V.O
07-20-2012, 02:06 PM
JUST BE SURE YOU DO NOT BUY ONE THAT IS TOO BIG (IE - TOO LONG).
Measure the opening where the battery is going an buy a lipo just smaller than that.

SO buy a 2S (7.4) that will fit. the "C" rating 20C, 25C 30C is not that critical at this point.

Anyone know the size of lipo I need? I would like to order one today but I do not have the wraith with me

I have these to choose from:
http://hobbypartz.ecommerce-site-search.com/?query=&query=5000mah+7.4v&vwcatalog=yhst-62196343123315&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hobbypartz.com%2F5000ma h.html

bbking9
07-20-2012, 02:43 PM
I used to run a 3S 4400mah lipo in mine. and it would just fit.

Its dimensions are:

Length - 138mm
thickness - 31.00mm
width - 43.50mm

anything bigger than this and it may not fit.

Sh0rtBus
07-20-2012, 03:50 PM
I believe so. I think there are pictures in the thread showing the correct thickness of the flange.

After posting in that thread and getting some responses, seems my ring gears may be installed backwards, too. Guess I'm popping open the covers to double-check. I had the front one off the other day and I seem to remember the ring gear being on the passenger (long) side of the axle. I'm told that's not right.

bbking9
07-20-2012, 04:19 PM
I had my rear diff cover off and it is on the passenger side. I'll take off the front and see.......... my front ring gear is on the drivers side.

spankbomb
07-20-2012, 07:55 PM
After posting in that thread and getting some responses, seems my ring gears may be installed backwards, too. Guess I'm popping open the covers to double-check. I had the front one off the other day and I seem to remember the ring gear being on the passenger (long) side of the axle. I'm told that's not right.

Yeah. I forgot to mention that. Page 12 of the Wraith kit manual. You want your diffs to look like the diagram on that page.

Later,
Jon D.

bbking9
07-20-2012, 09:51 PM
Looks like mine are just the opposite.

Sh0rtBus
07-23-2012, 09:10 AM
I had both axles apart yesterday and the rear was on the driver's (short) side, which was fine. Pulled the short shaft to check that issue and I think I have the old style shafts. may be contacting Axial to get a replacement, and also to see if they'll warranty the stock motor. Not that I need it, but it could be a good spare at least.

Pulled the front apart and it was indeed on the passenger (long) side, so I flipped it thinking it was supposed to match the rear. Put everything back together, including the new stock chubs & knuckles and universals, and buttoned it all back up. Turned it on, pulled the trigger...and the wheels spun opposite of each other. Pretty funny really! So I ripped the front apart again, and flipped the ring gear back to the long side. Works fine. Guess the rear short shaft issue is probalby what's causing my heat problem.

bbking9
07-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Brett, what are the symptoms of the rear short shaft issue ??

Sh0rtBus
07-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Brett, what are the symptoms of the rear short shaft issue ??

From what I've read, people seem to ahve a hard time getting the short side axle lockouts in place without forcing the shaft into the ring gear, which ends up causing really tight gear mesh between the ring & pinion. Apparently, the collar on the short side shaft was closer to the end of the shaft that goes into the locker and the one on the long side shaft, so the short shaft wouldn't seat properly without being forced into place.

After taking mine apart yesterday, I did notice that the loxkout didn't want to go back into it's previous position, leaving a larger gap than was there before I pulled it apart. I took my dremel to the collar, which seems to have helped, but I haven't really put any stress on my Wraith since putting it all back together. Ran it for a few mintues in the house, but not enough to really beat on it at all. I'll try to get out to "Fallkirk Rocks" here in Coppell later this week.

bbking9
07-23-2012, 11:06 AM
What is this FallKirk Rocks you speak of? Where is it located and got any pics?

We are always looking for new places to crawl/run trails.

Sh0rtBus
07-23-2012, 11:24 AM
What is this FallKirk Rocks you speak of? Where is it located and got any pics?

We are always looking for new places to crawl/run trails.

It's on the north side of Coppell on the Lewisville border, right off of Denton Tap across from Ballantyne apartments. I'll see if I can post a link from Google maps. It's basically a big mine field with a variety of different sized boulders to play on. Good place for me to play during lunch since it's fairly close.

I've only been out there once last month, but it was pretty decent for the Wraith. I'd imagine an MOA rig would do quite well out there.

Coordinates Here-->https://maps.google.com/maps?q=32.991120,+-96.994108&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=0&ie=UTF8&z=20&iwloc=A

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8141/7421434756_c18beb4e4d_b.jpg
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5155/7441862042_8e72b87545_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7106/7421435556_a1b3b65bea_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7255/7421432598_1509e8281d_b.jpg

V.O
07-23-2012, 12:26 PM
What time do you take your lunch Brett? Depending what's going on with work that day I probably could meet you there for a quick run, or even after work if that works better.

Sh0rtBus
07-23-2012, 01:13 PM
It really varies, but I usually try to go sometime right around noon if I'm actually in the office. I usually try to schedule any runs I need to make either in the morning, or just after lunch, but there are occassions where it doesn't quite work out that way. I may try to head out tomorrow or Wednesday. Need to get my GoPro mounted up and tested out before my Cancun trip next weekend. I have the dive housing ordered and it should be here Wednesday/Thursday.

V.O
07-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Ok, cool. I'll try to remember to bring my wraith and can swing by whenever.

What's the advantage of using the dive housing vs. just the reg waterproof housing? I was just planning on using the h2o proof housing with my headmount for Hawaii next year.

Sh0rtBus
07-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok, cool. I'll try to remember to bring my wraith and can swing by whenever.

What's the advantage of using the dive housing vs. just the reg waterproof housing? I was just planning on using the h2o proof housing with my headmount for Hawaii next year.

The GoPro Dive Housings fixes the lens blur problem that occurs when the Hero2 goes underwater. The housing that comes with is works just fine, but the video becomes blurry underwater. I've tested this in my community pool at home, too, and it deifnitley blurs. The new Dive Housing corrects the lens blur by adding a flat lense on the outside of the housing....it's a whole new housing with a new flat lense on the outside. For what I paid for my GoPro Hero2 and $60 for the dive housing, I'm still cheaper than paying retail for the GoPro Hero2 alone.

Here's a pic of the new housing.

http://cdn.pocket-lint.com/images/G6g0/gopro-dive-housing-accessory-hd-hero-1.jpg?20120523-222357

bbking9
07-23-2012, 07:20 PM
People in the houses mind you back there?
Parking close by??

Sh0rtBus
07-24-2012, 08:41 AM
People in the houses mind you back there?
Parking close by??

Not sure. I've only been once and it was during the middle of the day. No one said anything at all, but time will tell. It's basically in a cul de sac, so parking probably isn't the best, but I'm sure we could work something out. Doubt we'll be holding any jamborees out there any time soon.

V.O
07-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Quick Lunch run today??? Or maybe later in the week?

Sh0rtBus
07-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Quick Lunch run today??? Or maybe later in the week?

Let's plan for tomorrow. I got out of the house without my Wraith today, so it's kinda hard to play without a rig. Be happy to watch, though, if you want to play out there.

Sh0rtBus
07-25-2012, 07:31 AM
Okay, so a lunch run is out today, Josh. Took my kid ot the doctor yesterday and it turns out he has strep. My wife took him to work with her this morning, but I have to pick him up around lunch because she has things she needs to get done and can't with him there. Hopefully tomorrow, though.

V.O
07-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Ok cool no worries. My Lipo should be in today so maybe Ill swing on over to Mikes and have them solder some deans on for me and while Im there have them do the BEC too.

Sh0rtBus
07-26-2012, 08:01 AM
I have my Wraith here with me today if you want to head over there during lunch.

V.O
07-26-2012, 09:54 AM
I have my Wraith here with me today if you want to head over there during lunch.

I'm still waiting on a call back from Mikes Hobby. They guy said it was going to be an hour or so and he'd call but I dropped it off yesterday afternoon and I still haven't gotten a phone call. They prob were busy So I don't know whats, what yet.

Sh0rtBus
07-26-2012, 10:13 AM
I'm still waiting on a call back from Mikes Hobby. They guy said it was going to be an hour or so and he'd call but I dropped it off yesterday afternoon and I still haven't gotten a phone call. They prob were busy So I don't know whats, what yet.

I'd give them a shout real quick to find out what's going on. Doesn't take too long to do, especially for those guys since they do it all the time.

I had a Deans micro connector soldered on a couple years ago by Mike himself and it literally took him about 2 minutes.

bbking9
07-26-2012, 10:51 AM
V.O. you need to buy u an inexpensive soldering iron and try some yourself. Its easy and then you dont have to wait on others and their priorities.

I or anyone else in the group can help. Soldering is a must have skill.

Sh0rtBus
07-26-2012, 11:02 AM
V.O. you need to buy u an inexpensive soldering iron and try some yourself. Its easy and then you dont have to wait on others and their priorities.

I or anyone else in the group can help. Soldering is a must have skill.

I really suck at it, but like anything else, practice makes perfect. The hardest things to solder are the really small wires, like those found on the mirco rigs.

I picked up a Portasol butane soldering iron basically brand new for $10 shipped over on RCC. Another $8 for a tube of Novak silver solder. Good to have on the trails.

bbking9
07-26-2012, 11:49 AM
It does take a little practice. I used to use Deans (for 15 years). Always found them difficult to solder. Get the tabs too hot and they loosen up inside the plastic connectors. I now use EFlite ESC connectors. MUCH MUCH easier to solder. Just as solid as Deans.

V.O
07-27-2012, 09:20 AM

Ohhh- Brett.... Lunch Time Stress relief quick crawl?

Sh0rtBus
07-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Ohhh- Brett.... Lunch Time Stress relief quick crawl?

No Wraith with me today. Got away from the house without it. Go check it out, though. Let me know what time and if I don't have anything going I may meet you out there to "spot" for ya'. :smokin:

Sh0rtBus
07-27-2012, 10:26 AM
I use deans on everything and dont have any prob . i found if you keep the tip of the soldering gun clean it gets and stays hot like it needs to and if you put a ball of solder on the tip the heat will transfer way faster on the surface and melt the solder and alow for a proper melt , not a cold solder joint . you should never be on the target more then a few seconds anything longer and the heat will transfer and melt the plastic . when done your solder work should appear as if it was flowing not a lump.

Yeah.....um.....mine usually looks like hammered dog shit. And I swear it takes me 15-20 minutes to solder anything because I just can't seem to get it right.

Sh0rtBus
07-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Here ya go, Josh! Crappy cell phone pics from Fallkirk Yesterday. I used the flash on most of them, too, to bring out the reflective properties of the vinyl wrap.

Photoshop is the photographer's friend.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8160/7656642986_182700c7a5_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8283/7656641564_d465b2d234_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7249/7656642104_792c5f0567_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8160/7656642564_c1fcf2fea4_b.jpg

And I think this one turned out the best of all of them.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8155/7656643568_605a10570e_b.jpg

ace138
07-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Nice pics!!!

ace138
07-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Wraiths are so damn cool.

bbking9
07-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Nikon D5000s are pretty cool too !

See you guys tonight. Brett - i'll meet you out front at Arbor Hills and anyone else who wants to arrive about 6:30.

Sh0rtBus
07-27-2012, 01:31 PM
I agree about the D5000's. But those pics were taken with my Samsung Galaxy SII phone. I edited them in Photoshop afterward to help them out some.

These are Nikon D5000 pics:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8004/7146085427_b04c0a8475_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7195/6999999918_806ff10e2c_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8023/6999992770_6a82d6431e_b.jpg
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5192/6999990840_c6187348bb_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7069/6896506893_3e85d6454a_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7198/6873250847_07bbf12dbb_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7032/6806961023_61a41a13f0_b.jpg
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5058/5489172446_68c5b5b501_b.jpg

Recognize this one, V.O.?
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5252/5488575769_1892229d05_b.jpg

V.O
07-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Uggg- Its ALWAYS something! Had a good time (while it lasted) with Brett at the place he posted recently off of Denton Tap. Man is that place cool!

My stock motor started smoking after maybe 15mins of running it with my new Lipo. :brickwall: I need to get something to replace it in and working my next thursday, any suggestions on what to get and where?

Edit: I do have that venom 550 35T motor at home, just dont know if it'll work with my stock wraith.

Sh0rtBus
07-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Uggg- Its ALWAYS something! Had a good time (while it lasted) with Brett at the place he posted recently off of Denton Tap. Man is that place cool!

My stock motor started smoking after maybe 15mins of running it with my new Lipo. :brickwall: I need to get something to replace it in and working my next thursday, any suggestions on what to get and where?

Edit: I do have that venom 550 35T motor at home, just dont know if it'll work with my stock wraith.

I don't know why it wouldn't. It's the right size, allbeit maybe a littel large (as is my Traxxas 12T 550), but it will fit. Just pick up some 32p gears, maybe 54/13 and see how that works. If it runs hot, drop teeth on the pinion.

bbking9
07-27-2012, 03:25 PM
V.O. order on RPP Hobbies today - and you'll likely have your motor Monday or Tuesday.

This is the one I'd order. I used to run one. Awesome.

http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/hhbtmpro527.htm

V.O
07-27-2012, 04:05 PM
V.O. order on RPP Hobbies today - and you'll likely have your motor Monday or Tuesday.

I trust your opinion- its ordered.

Now let me guess this motor isn't a plug in play is it? Im probably going to have to buy some sort of connections and let me guess... Solder some stuff.... I just wanna wheel. This whole play with it for a few minutes than stop after something breaks is getting OLD!!!

Bout fed up with the whole deal.

spankbomb
07-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Replace the axle shafts and flip the diffs. I burned up two motors on my Wraith-axled scaler until I made the fix...

V.O
07-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Replace the axle shafts and flip the diffs. I burned up two motors on my Wraith-axled scaler until I made the fix...

I saw that posts about the axle shafts, but am unclear on what to do to the diffs. If it is setup incorrectly from the factory seems messed up that its up to me to fix these issues. :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brick wall::brickwall:

sgtsteve
07-27-2012, 05:09 PM

Good choice on the motor. I have this one in my H2 on 4s and it screams along at a good clip when needed, but then has plenty of low end torque and super smooth resolution for the slow stuff.

bbking9
07-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Sorry to say - you always have to solder motors. But it is a 540 size motor - so it is a drop in fit. Soldering is just part of the Hobby.

It is indeed an awesome motor.

If your only playing for a few minutes and breaking something - something is wrong.
Are you just running full throttle into stuff ?? :nono:

If you make it out to one of our runs - we can go over it.

There is no reason it should break unless you do some wicked things to it.

Brett those pictures do look awesome for a camera phone - but do look a little "enhanced".
The Nikon pictures look very natural.

V.O
07-30-2012, 12:14 PM

Dang!!!!! You were right! It showed up here this morning. That's fast I ordered it at 4pm on Friday!!!

Sh0rtBus
07-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Dang!!!!! You were right! It showed up here this morning. That's fast I ordered it at 4pm on Friday!!!

Guess I know where I'm placing my next order!

bbking9
07-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Corey at RPP is the best!