PDA

View Full Version : New Items

jcsaxial
05-29-2012, 10:29 PM
So here we go again, picked up f350 hardbody, brxl, 25t brood motor, MTHEAD rings, universal axle, High clearance knuckles. Only 1 problem the welder took a $hit on me this weekend:pissed::brickwall: Back on hold for the reckoning or spawn of the ttc rig. I cant seem to get one project complete and start another:Shaking: So with that being said, sit down shutup and hang on this is gonna get nasty:smokin:

bbking9
05-29-2012, 10:58 PM
say what?? You got anything to run now?? Howz that shelf queen doing??

Jeremy - you werent at the last run - but that brushless combo in the new wraith stripped the plastic gears in the transmission.

$30 later - new Robinson steel gears in there now baby. Just hope the spur holds up now. May have to go to 32P - but not till the 48P spur blows up. 48P is so quiet !!
By the way - it hauls major AS_ !!

jcsaxial
05-30-2012, 08:46 AM
I havnt worked on either one but all i have to do is put elect back in the lux get the servo horn build front steering and drag link and batt tray and she will be ready to rock. i may have that done today at some point.

jcsaxial
05-30-2012, 01:21 PM
well harbor freight exchanged it and i got the next model which is either flux core or mig so i should be able to get started tomorrow or next week.

bbking9
05-30-2012, 02:01 PM
cool beans. now quit posting and get your ass to work...