PDA

View Full Version : themexxxican's BuildOff Entry H2

themexxxican
05-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Well here's a sneak peek at my entry. It's my old Hummer HX scaler. I'm redoin it and now it's an H2. I will post more pics lin time. I still need to mount the body and so far this is what i have...

themexxxican
05-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Alright! My H2 Trail Finder is finally finished and Comp Ready! Here are the pics of my piece of ART (LOL). I had to install some homemade brackets on the chassis for the body. I also made a small bracket for the receiver (on top of the tranny). I came to a stop when it came to repositioning the battery but i managed to use my head and tied it down with zip ties horizontally on the chassis. Everything worked out GREAT! With a little help from Mike aka DemonSpawn...he started the mounting brackets on the body. I added LED's in front and rear. I finished it off and now the body looks like this. Anyways, I hope ya'll enjoy the pics and the final result....for now. One thing that i do need to really finalize it is wheel weights and some scale accessories...i believe that's it. What do ya'll think??? i'm open for comments.

themexxxican
05-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Here are more pics:

themexxxican
05-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Here are a few more pics: These Mojave Beadlock wheels are the ones i got from STANG KILLA SS (thanks dude).

Lankenstein
05-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Turned out great Juan! The body mount looks like it worked out great.

themexxxican
05-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Thank you. It did turn out great. The mounts are extremely sturdy. They look like they will not break easily either.