Thread: Project Hammer.

Cool Project Hammer.

so im giving the slow stuff a break for awhile. I have built some really cool scale rigs but now to get into u4. I had a yeti once before but didn't keep it long. just wasn't that many people around here into that. So I got another. got a few odds and ends done as far as adjustment. still has a tactic servo but its got a little more tourque than the stock one. Im pretty much just gonna upgrade this thing as it breaks. im not gonna have much vanquish on this rig. there a good product but I wanna see if I can build more of a budget rig that will keep up with the big money yetis. im going to be using a lot of strc parts. just want to give them a shot on something like this. ive used there parts on scalers and they have never let me down so figured I would give them a shot. so first order of busness was to get something mounted and painted to keep the front tires from slinging things into the chassis. So I made some panels out of lexan.

Looks awesome, great work!
    Wanna roll? Ace Nogi Jiujitsu

just time time time man lol. decided im not going to get in a big hurry to upgrade this beast lol. the output shaft bearing on the vanguard motor weant out on me. Finally got it replaced yesterday and picked up some traxxas turnbuckles for the fronts. balling on a budget lol.