Thread: anyone ever on here

anyone ever on here

This form board seems like no activity so whats up??:smokin:

TL,
    I lurk about here. Live in NW Houston. Don't have a scaler or crawler yet. I'm new to all this and am waiting for a local event of sorts so I can go see how it all comes together.

Think I read somewhere else on this forum that GCRCRC will put something together soon.
    // lc //

Yep. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by low crawl View Post
    TL,
    I lurk about here. Live in NW Houston. Don't have a scaler or crawler yet. I'm new to all this and am waiting for a local event of sorts so I can go see how it all comes together.

Think I read somewhere else on this forum that GCRCRC will put something together soon.
    // lc //
    Yes, GCRCRC will be starting its new comp season soon. The schedule is in the works right now...

About how many people are in the group that participate? AND is it for scalers too? Also can yall see my profile picture?

We have between 10-15 people that compete in our comps. Not all will be there at every comp though. We do run our scalers at the events as well...

Well I look forward to going out and meeting new people and getting more into the hobby. In comps are there mud runs in the obstacles? When is the first get together ? Ya I dont hace a crawler but a scaler .
    Attached Images Attached Images

New to the Crawler sceen.

Well just started my self below is a picture of the crawler i just bought. It has Dig on it now but would like to up grade to 4WS.
    Attached Images Attached Images