Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WRAITH FORUM

the 5955 is a Great servo and a better deal at that price. You wont find that servo cheaper anywhere guaranteed !! And it is likely to go off sale any minute.
    I would say if you need a servo - better buy it soon.

Looks like a great place to crawl but my wraith electronics cost too much to run it through water.

Quote Originally Posted by bbking9 View Post
    the 5955 is a Great servo and a better deal at that price. You wont find that servo cheaper anywhere guaranteed !! And it is likely to go off sale any minute.
    I would say if you need a servo - better buy it soon.

Looks like a great place to crawl but my wraith electronics cost too much to run it through water.
    Thank you for your input. It's ordered and should be here by friday. I was told that I should put in a Castle BEC with this, so I got one coming and should be here by friday as well.
    Axial Wraith - Torque Master Pro 23T - Hitec HS-5955TG - Castle BEC - 5500 2S Lipo

IIRC Anything over 200oz on on an Axial ESC, you gotta run a BEC.
    Wanna roll? Ace Nogi Jiujitsu

Quote Originally Posted by ace138 View Post
    IIRC Anything over 200oz on on an Axial ESC, you gotta run a BEC.
    Ok cool, so I guess its a good thing I got one. Would you mind schooling me a little on why?
    Axial Wraith - Torque Master Pro 23T - Hitec HS-5955TG - Castle BEC - 5500 2S Lipo

Look at it like a 1000 watt sound system on a stock alt and battery. When the bass hits hard, the lights dim cause the charging system can't keep up with the demand. Well on an RC, when the servo draws more than the ESC can supply, it affects the throttle.

Ahhhhh!!! Makes perfect sense now. :brickwall:

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but would anyone want to make some extra cash? I got a Jeep body for the wraith for fathers day and apparently she thought she was buying the skins ready to install or at least cut to fit. Would anyone be up to doing this for me? I can supply the paint & whatever is needed and will pay you for your time to do it. :popcorn:

Sure, I can help with your RC. Just bring it over somtime.

I do have 1998 4.0 1.1 TJ wrangler that needs new UCA and LCA bushings that I could use some help with.

Sure if I can come along. It might be hard on your mini Van tho, towing the Jeep around from Carrollton to Clayton OK. lol :lol2:

Anyone got a wiring diagram of how I should setup my BEC for the HiTec 5995 in my wraith. There are tons of pics out there but not sure which one to use?

Edit:
    THis is what a buddy sent me, but doesn't really make sense to me. Why is it better to cut the connections and abandon some wires all together.
    Last edited by V.O; 06-29-2012 at 12:08 PM.