Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new Wraith!

Dang that sucks well hopefully at the next one. I am going to try and make some of the Houston scale comps this year.

SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS Locked Up's Avatar
    Tonight I got my Axial Wraith dig upgrade kit installed and I have to say ... I'm impressed with how easily it went together. As I was bolting it on, I thought back to the days of the crazy driveshaft dig setup I had on the WK and how ghetto fabbed it was. Holy crap, this is so much nicer.

While I was in the transmission, I removed the slipper and I finished it off with some new driveshafts that were a perfect fit.

This was all to test out some new axleshaft prototypes for "someone":mrgreen:
    So far I'm highly impressed with them too. I spent all night trying to break them last night. I even tried to force the tires in different directions by hand.
    Tonight I did more stop & go and tight dig cuts in reverse then I have ever done.

Anyway, I had forgotten how fun a dig setup can be and seeing that thing chirp tires was pretty dang cool.

Now I just need to figure out how to trim down the servo weight and I'll be a happy camper.
    :thumbsup:
    LOCKED UP RC
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -
    LockedUpRC.com