Thread: TXJeeper's New TTC Build

TXJeeper's New TTC Build

I recently got a Spiderweb Customs chassis from another member here and I am going to build it into a new to me TTC rig. I am going to do my best to put 4W Steering on it. It will have a full interior and a Jeep hood. It came with the hood, and some sheet metal side skins and roof.

First I stripped it of all the panels.

I will then apply a new primer coat and then I will have to decide what colors I want to go with. I am thinking about going with a military theme on it but not sure.

I will be using the usual Axial stuff, axles and trans. I am going to go with a 27t motor with a waterproofed fxr, it will have lights and a winch. I am using the RC4WD Steel Wagon wheels, and rc4wd tires.

SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS Locked Up's Avatar
    Looks like it will be a fun project.

I'm interested to see the final product.
    :thumbsup:
    LOCKED UP RC
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -
    LockedUpRC.com

Here is an update on the Crawler. I got it sandblasted yesterday and got two coats of primer sprayed on it tonight. I will put a couple of coats of silver on it tomorrow.

Here is after it is primed.

Here is another quick update. I got the chassis painted with a pretty cool silver with pearl fleck in it. In the sun light this thing looks great! I have like 6 coats of paint on it lol. Let me know what you think.