Thread: Super class Dual Stage foams (non-memory)

Super class Dual Stage foams (non-memory)

These are proto type dual stage Super Class non memory foams. These are CNC cut and are the same compound as my 2.2 and 1.9 Dual Stage foams. These particular foams are for a 40 series or 4 inch rim. These foams were designed for the RC4WD X - Locks and Pro-Line Moab XL's. I also had the custom 2.2 tires in mind that some guys cut n shut bigger for the Super class.

These are proto types and only 4 sets were made. I am looking for input and feedback on this foam size and foam compounds. I am also exploring 4.5 inch size rim, tire and foams ideas.

The foams measure 7 3/8 tall and 2 1/4 wide. The inner foam diameter is 3 7/8 inches.

Here they are pictured with a Pro-Line Cheyenne bead lock wheel:

Next to a Pro-Line Moab XL:

Installed in the Moab XL and on a bead lock:

One set of four is $45 Shipped USPS Priority mail
    I do ship internationally at buyers expense. Please PM for details. In most cases, the increase in shipping is only $3 - $5.

Multiple items will be combined for a shipping discount as well. Please contact me for multiple orders

I can send you a paypal invoice if you need to pay by credit card and I will accept U.S. Postal Service money orders only.

My paypal address is:

novasark@sbcglobal.net

That is also my personal email if you want to contact me directly.
    Give 20 people the same chassis & axles, and they'll build a crawler 20 different ways.

http://www.crawlerinnovations.com/

Re: Super class Dual Stage foams (non-memory)

id like to see them 3" wide. my XLs and x locks both measure 3" wide on narrowed axials.
    you said the white foam is 3/4" thick?
    2008 TXRCRCA Super Class State Champ
    2009 Runner Up
    and scaler freak :D

Re: Super class Dual Stage foams (non-memory)

Quote Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS
    id like to see them 3" wide. my XLs and x locks both measure 3" wide on narrowed axials.
    you said the white foam is 3/4" thick?
    The white foam is 3/4 thick.

If I make up some 3 inch wide foams would you be interested? Would 3 inch wide be enough? Are there any other changes you would like made to them?

These particular foams were used yesterday by Shane_744 and his review is posted here on RCCrawler:
    http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202717
    Give 20 people the same chassis & axles, and they'll build a crawler 20 different ways.

http://www.crawlerinnovations.com/