PDA

View Full Version : CEN-TEX Season Opener *Results and Pics*

BOWTIE
09-20-2008, 09:18 PM
First of all I would like to thank the guys from DNA for the items they gave us for the raffle. I know the motor plates, link plates and wheels will be well used by the guys that won them. :thumbsup: You guys are the chit!!!!

Second, CONGRATS go to Patrick for the 1st place win!!!! Way to go for giving the berg doods the shaft!!!! :finger: :mrgreen: :lol:

Third, huge thanks to shane and greg for showing up and competing with us. you guys have those crawlers dialed down.

And last the results...........

2.2 Class
1 Patrick ................ 20
2 Greg ................... 22
3 Shane ................. 27
4 Wally .................. 74
4 Ric ...................... 74
6 Gabe .................. 78
7 Eric ..................... 85
8 Mike .................... 87
9 Scott ................... 95
10 Tommy ................ 98
11 Carlos ............... 110
12 James ............... 120
13 Gary ................ 120

BOWTIE
09-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Tons of Pics...

http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/members/album256

FatGremlins
09-20-2008, 09:40 PM
First of all I would like to thank the guys from DNA for the items they gave us for the raffle.

Hells yea! DNA rocks!!! Much thanks guys.

Was hot,
Was long,
Was FUN!

Totally worth it!

ATX-AX10
09-20-2008, 09:45 PM
man!! i wish i could've come but im sick as a dog. congrats patrick!

Locked Up
09-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks guys and a BIG thanks to DNA. The motor plate will come in very, very handy. That is f'n awesome that yall donated some parts :thumbsup:

Today was beautiful, the courses were all very different and each had it's challenges. I think I was very lucky with the card draw and I actually can't believe I won. That was my goal for the season so I don't know what to do with myself now. :mrgreen:

I'm working on getting my pics (& Scotts) up right now.

Oh yeah ... Geaux Tigers :cool2:

86jeep
09-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Had a great time, Great job patrick you got us this time. Thanks DNA for the motor plate.

onespeeder
09-21-2008, 01:09 AM
Yes!! Major thanks to DNA for the donations!!! And Great Job to Patrick! It was nice to see Greg and Shane make it down and glad that the new kids came out too!! It's going to be a tough season for sure.

MUDAHOLIC
09-21-2008, 01:53 AM
had lots of fun ,DNA nice donations :thumbsup: congrats locked up nice run ,I need lots of work on my junk but im coming :cool:

MUDAHOLIC
09-21-2008, 01:54 AM
o yea nice pics :thumbsup:

Tommy R
09-21-2008, 12:31 PM
Hey y'all,

First of all, thanks for a great event! I had a blast!

Secondly, I'd like to offer my sincere appreciation to DNA for all the goodies they provided for the drawings. I was happy to have won some servo/link mounts, but when my number was drawn for the wheels I couldn't believe it!! Thank you, DNA! I heard multiple times that "the first taste is free" alluding to how addictive this sport is and I'll just say that the hook is set. :lol2:

It was great to meet y'all and I already can't wait 'til the next comp. I've got some more tweaking I'd like to do on my rig (including mounting pimpy new wheels!!) and I definitely have to get more "seat time" so I stop screwing up on the pretty simple stuff, but I look forward to it all. :mrgreen:

Thanks again to everyone for making the new guy feel welcome and HUGE THANKS to DNA for the goodies!!!

Tommy

Tommy R
09-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Oh yeah... Congrats, Patrick!! :cheesygrin:

GLADIATOR
09-21-2008, 10:02 PM
i had a blast i want to back, sweet pic's,
we need some vid.....great to meet everbody

SPAD
09-22-2008, 08:50 AM
I would like to thank you guys for putting on a great comp. The corses were brutal. congrats Patrick. I had a great time, and lots of fun competing with ya'll. We will have to come down and do it again soon.

Nova's Ark
09-22-2008, 12:26 PM
I see a lot berg axles in the pictures, I am curious to know who was running what?

SPAD
09-22-2008, 12:55 PM
there were 3 berg trucks there. Greg, Eric, and me (Shane). the rest were shafty's

BOWTIE
09-22-2008, 01:03 PM
mine's the pink one.
axials
dna dig
slingshot
panthers

Tommy R
09-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Mine's the old school blue/white Chevy.
AX-10 based MFM Black Widow
DNA Dig
Panthers

Hopefully, the next performance will be a lot better and I'll fix the loose nut behind the steering wheel. :mrgreen:

I mentioned an idea to Patrick the other day. I recognized some rigs at the comp, but had no idea who owned what or who was who on the forum, much less what their real life name was. We should have a database where everyone can upload a pic of their rig, along with their TXRCRCA screen name, and a real name. I realize we have a member list thread, but this would be an online database of some sort where individuals could go back and change their rig picture whenever they paint up a new body or make big changes. Maybe also have a way to upload a pic of yourself so it'll be easier to recognize one another at comps.

I realize most of y'all already know one another, but this would sure be helpful for us newcomers. :smile:

Tommy

BOWTIE
09-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Mine's the old school blue/white Chevy.
AX-10 based MFM Black Widow
DNA Dig
Panthers

Hopefully, the next performance will be a lot better and I'll fix the loose nut behind the steering wheel. :mrgreen:

I mentioned an idea to Patrick the other day. I recognized some rigs at the comp, but had no idea who owned what or who was who on the forum, much less what their real life name was. We should have a database where everyone can upload a pic of their rig, along with their TXRCRCA screen name, and a real name. I realize we have a member list thread, but this would be an online database of some sort where individuals could go back and change their rig picture whenever they paint up a new body or make big changes. Maybe also have a way to upload a pic of yourself so it'll be easier to recognize one another at comps.

I realize most of y'all already know one another, but this would sure be helpful for us newcomers. :smile:

Tommy

what if we had started a thread asking what peeps are competing with for the 08-09 season? post one pic and a list of specs or something?

Tommy R
09-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Do eet!!